Refurbished armor is simply armor that has been 'rebuilt' from the existing ballistic panels and retested to the level specified. Please refer to the individual listing for the refurbished armor for more details on what protection it offers.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy wholesale from BAO to resell?
- What if I am an agency that needs to buy on NET 30 terms?
- Is it legal for me to buy OC or Pepper Spray in my state?
- If I am wearing armor, can I still be killed by a bullet?
- How do I clean my armor?
- What armor level do I need to be protected from rifle threats?
- What are the specifics of Point Blank's Warranty?
- Is my body armor stab proof?
- Will refurbished body armor still stop a bullet?
- Can I still use my body armor after the 5 Year warranty date has passed?