Although the body armor may still stop a bullet it is not recommended to be worn after 5 years, as it is no longer under warranty. It is always recommended to replace your armor every 5 years anyway, since the protection abilities of ballistics are ever changing. Newer vests can be more flexible, lighter, and depending on age of your ballistics you may be upgrading to the newer NIJ .06 certification.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy wholesale from BAO to resell?
- What if I am an agency that needs to buy on NET 30 terms?
- Is it legal for me to buy OC or Pepper Spray in my state?
- If I am wearing armor, can I still be killed by a bullet?
- How do I clean my armor?
- What armor level do I need to be protected from rifle threats?
- What are the specifics of Point Blank's Warranty?
- Is my body armor stab proof?
- Will refurbished body armor still stop a bullet?
- Can I still use my body armor after the 5 Year warranty date has passed?