Body armor does not have an expiration date on it, but per the NIJ (National Institute of Justice) armor has a 5 year warranty period from the date of manufacture. This is also why we keep a limited stock on hand. We want our customers to get a full 5 years out of their purchase with us, reducing warranty time loss from shelf time.
Articles in this section
- Is it legal for me to buy OC or Pepper Spray in my state?
- If I am wearing armor, can I still be killed by a bullet?
- How do I clean my armor?
- What armor level do I need to be protected from rifle threats?
- What are the specifics of Point Blank's Warranty?
- Is my body armor stab proof?
- Will refurbished body armor still stop a bullet?
- Can I still use my body armor after the 5 Year warranty date has passed?
- Does body armor expire eventually?
- Is it legal for me to own body armor?