Lead times vary based on the manufacturer's current production demands, as well as quality assurance to meet required NIJ standards. Armor Express takes longer than Point Blank and since all of their ballistic vests and carriers are 100% custom ordered (per Armor Express), average lead times can be 5 to 8 weeks. If you need something right away, call in and see what we have in stock right now. We are always happy to help in whatever way we can to accommodate an urgent order with what we have available.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy wholesale from BAO to resell?
- What if I am an agency that needs to buy on NET 30 terms?
- Is it legal for me to buy OC or Pepper Spray in my state?
- If I am wearing armor, can I still be killed by a bullet?
- How do I clean my armor?
- What armor level do I need to be protected from rifle threats?
- What are the specifics of Point Blank's Warranty?
- Is my body armor stab proof?
- Will refurbished body armor still stop a bullet?
- Can I still use my body armor after the 5 Year warranty date has passed?