Lead times from Point Blank vary based on the manufacturer's current production demands, as well as quality assurance to meet required NIJ standards. The average lead time can vary between 3 to 6 weeks depending on current production demands. If you need something right away, call in and see what we have in stock right now. We are always happy to help in whatever way we can to accommodate an urgent order with what we have available.
Articles in this section
- Is it legal for me to buy OC or Pepper Spray in my state?
- If I am wearing armor, can I still be killed by a bullet?
- How do I clean my armor?
- What armor level do I need to be protected from rifle threats?
- What are the specifics of Point Blank's Warranty?
- Is my body armor stab proof?
- Will refurbished body armor still stop a bullet?
- Can I still use my body armor after the 5 Year warranty date has passed?
- Does body armor expire eventually?
- Is it legal for me to own body armor?