Manufacturers offer multiple grades in specified combinations to a specific NIJ Protection level. A grade is a certain combination of ballistic materials used to meet the specified NIJ Level requirement. Depending on the grade there are differences in weight, flexibility, thinness and cost of the ballistics. To see a chart of these grades take a look at our Point Blank Ballistic Specifications page for more in depth information. Also always feel free to call us as we are always happy to help.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy wholesale from BAO to resell?
- What if I am an agency that needs to buy on NET 30 terms?
- Is it legal for me to buy OC or Pepper Spray in my state?
- If I am wearing armor, can I still be killed by a bullet?
- How do I clean my armor?
- What armor level do I need to be protected from rifle threats?
- What are the specifics of Point Blank's Warranty?
- Is my body armor stab proof?
- Will refurbished body armor still stop a bullet?
- Can I still use my body armor after the 5 Year warranty date has passed?